The Atlas LCR40 automatically identifies and analyses almost any passive component (Inductor, Capacitor or Resistor). It measures its parameters using automatically selected test frequencies (DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz).
Inductance from 1uH to 10H (min resolution is 0.8uH), Capacitance from 1pF to 10000uF (min resolution is 0.5pF) and Resistance from 1ohm to 2Mohm.
- LCR40 Passive Component Analyser.
- 2mm plugs and sockets and removeable hook probes.
- Comprehensive illustrated user guide.
- GP23 Alkaline battery.
Handheld LCR meter providing measurements for inductance, capacitance and resistance. The component type is automatically detected for you, just connect and press “test”. The test frequency is automatically selected to provide the best measurement resolution. Test frequencies include DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz. Inductance from 1uH to 10uH, minimum resolution of 1uH, typical accuracy of ±1.5% between 100uH and 100mH. Capacitance from 1pF to 10,000uF, minimum resolution of 1pF typical accuracy of ±1.5% between 200pF and 500nF. Resistance from 1R to 2MR, typical accuracy of ±1%. Test frequency is displayed with the measurement. Inductor DC resistance also displayed when testing inductors. Supplied with removable gold plated hook probes, battery and user guide. Compatible with standard 2mm test connectors. Not designed for in-circuit use.
- Automatic component type detection: Inductor, Capacitor or Resistor.
- Automatic test frequency selection: DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz.
- Inductance from 1uH to 10H.
- Capacitance from 1pF to 10,000uF.
- Resistance from 1Ohm to 2MOhm.
- Inductance measurement also shows DC winding resistance.
- Test frequency displayed for all measurements.
- Typical accuracy of 1.5% for inductors and capacitors (see spec table for details).
- Typical accuracy of 1% for resistors.
- Test lead complete with gold plated 2mm plugs and sockets.
- Supplied with removable gold plated hook probes.
We will be supplying a FREE 3D printed stand for your New Peak Meter, so that you can read the screen more easily.
This great little stand created by Peak Electronic Design is a great addition in helping keep your meter in good condition.
For those, that already have one of these great meters, CLICK HERE to download the STL files to print your own.