The Atlas ZEN is ideal for testing Zener diodes (including avalanche diodes), transient suppressors, LEDs and LED strings. It generates constant current pulses (selectable from 2mA, 5mA, 10mA and 15mA) at voltages from 0V to 50V. So even high voltage Zener’s or high voltage LED strings can be tested. Test currents are supplied in narrow pulses to ensure that the component under test remains at a constant temperature. The voltage of the part is displayed on the screen together with the test current and also a measure of the component’s slope resistance (also known as dynamic impedance).
- ZEN50 Instrument.
- Fitted flexible test leads with gold plated crocs.
- Comprehensive illustrated user guide.
- AAA Alkaline battery.
- Measures breakdown voltage (0.00V to 50.00V) with a resolution as fine as 20mV.
- Measures slope resistance (up to 1kΩ at 15mA with a 1Ω resolution).
- Supports most Zener’s, Avalanche diodes and reference diodes from 0V up to 50V.
- Great for testing VDRs, TVSs and other types of voltage protection devices.
- Selectable test currents: 2mA, 5mA, 10mA and 15mA.
- Tiny duty cycle of test current to minimise heating of your component even when testing at 50V and 15mA.
- Single Alkaline AAA battery (included).
- Long battery life and regulated test conditions even when the battery voltage is as low as 1.0V.
- Test voltages are below levels described in the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- Continuous measurement display (updated 3 times per second).
- Measurement “hold” function to hold displayed values even if component is removed.
- Fitted gold plated crocodile (alligator) clips.
- Very comprehensive printed user guide.
- 24 month warranty
We will be supplying a FREE 3D printed stand for your New Peak Meter, so that you can read the screen more easily.
This great little stand created by Peak Electronic Design is a great addition in helping keep your meter in good condition.
For those, that already have one of these great meters, CLICK HERE to download the STL files to print your own.