The K44 is the Swiss Army knife of CW keyers. A CW keyboard interface, CW reader, iambic paddle keyer, backlit LCD display, and optically isolated keying outputs are all presented in one compact box. In addition, the K44 will operate many different modes including QRSS, HSCW, and conventional CW up to 140 WPM. We sell the K44 assembled, tested, and ready to go.
The onboard CW reader accepts audio from a receiver, then filters demodulate, and decodes CW characters which are then displayed on the LCD. An LED array is used to tune in CW stations quickly and accurately. The K44 CWR is a new design featuring much-improved copy and faster reader lock than the original K42 CWR.
PLEASE NOTE: We have taken stock of a small quantity of enclosures that are blemished (with either white paint spots/splashes or final paint finish).
This has happened during the screen printing process, so to this we have placed this item on a sale price.
Do not order if you wish to have an enclosure that is 100% perfect, these will be coming in the near future.
We can guarantee, that the product, is 100% new and fully tested and working before it leaves us.
- IBM PS/2 Keyboard I/F (keyboard not included)
- 5 – 120 WPM CW Transmit
- Adjustable sidetone frequency
- Iambic keyer w/autospace
- Farnsworth spacing
- Adjustable weighting
- Keying Compensation
- First dit/dah compensation
- Optically Isolated HV Outputs
- Adjustable PTT delay
- 2048 byte message memory
- 12 memory slots
- Messages can be chained, called, or repeated
- Programmable beacon delay
- K1EL CW command language
- 200 character type ahead
- HSCW and QRSS Tx support
- Serial number generator
- Keyboard key paddle
- Custom Prosigns
- European character and keyboard support
- RFI filtering on interconnect leads
- 16 character by 2 line LCD
- Rotary Encoder speed control
CW Reader Specifications
- Automatic and fast speed locking
- Decode from 10 WPM to 40+ WPM
- 6 Pole Bandpass AF filter
- Ability to lock transmit speed to receive speed
- Fixed lock frequency at 725 Hz
- Adjustable inter-letter spacing
- Adjustable Gain and Noise Filtering
- 5 element LED tuning display