A great handheld LCR analyser that can measure the value of your passive component (inductor, capacitor or resistor) and also measure the detailed impedance in a number of modes. The LCR45 offers enhanced measurement resolution (better than 0.1uH!) whilst also giving you continuous fluid measurements. Additionally, the test frequencies of DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz can be set to automatic or manual modes. Supplied with removable gold plated hook probes, battery and user guide. Compatible with standard 2mm test connectors. Not designed for in-circuit use.
- Automatic or manual component type selection: Inductor, Capacitor or Resistor.
- Automatic or manual test frequency selection: DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz.
- Inductance from 0.1uH to 10H.
- Capacitance from 0.1pF to 10,000uF.
- Resistance from 0.1Ohm to 2MOhm.
- Inductance measurement also shows DC winding resistance.
- Display of “Component type and values”, “Complex Impedance”, “Magnitude/Phase” and “Admittance”.
- Test frequency displayed for all measurements.
- Typical accuracy of 1.5% for inductors and capacitors (see spec table for details).
- Typical accuracy of 1% for resistors.
- Test lead complete with gold plated 2mm plugs and sockets.
- Supplied with removable gold plated hook probes.
Further Notes based on Charts within User Manual: 1. Within 12 months of factory calibration. Please contact us if you require a full re-calibration and/or certification of traceable calibration. 2. Specified at temperatures between 15°C and 30°C. 3. Subject to acceptable LCD visibility. 4. For inductances between 100µH and 100mH in fully auto mode. 5. For capacitances between 200pF and 500nF in fully auto mode. 6. For resistances between 10Ω and 1MΩ in fully auto mode. 7. For clarity, the 14.9254kHz test frequency is shown as 15kHz.
We will be supplying a FREE 3D printed stand for your New Peak Meter, so that you can read the screen more easily.
This great little stand created by Peak Electronic Design is a great addition in helping keep your meter in good condition.
For those, that already have one of these great meters, CLICK HERE to download the STL files to print your own.