By popular demand we have brought back this great little Tutor but without the enclosure (Another thing some constructors did not want)
This kit came about through the need to produce a replacement for the designers ageing Datong D70 Morse Tutor® that he had used for many years. It has similar functions such as Letters, Numbers, Mixed Letters and Numbers, and a position to enable you to plug a key in and use it as a Morse Code Oscillator training unit.
Items that are essential in the construction of this kit are:
- Low wattage – 60watts (Temp Controlled is useful) soldering iron, (Essential) Note: a standard Iron can be used with care.
- Thin Solder (60/40) i.e. less than 0.7mm (Essential)
- Magnifying Glass (Either Head or bench) (Essential)
- White Tray to place components into whilst Soldering
- Multimeter (Essential)
- Enclosure of your choice
- Control Knobs of your choice
- M3 Nuts and Bolts for holding PCB/Battery Retaining Clip
- For Self Traing a Straight Key