New Mountain Topper redefines Portable CW with a gorgeous LCD screen in a small lightweight enclosure!
The Mountain Topper Rigs are designed to be a very small, light weight, very battery efficient, multi-band CW rig suitable for field operation. The small size and low weight make this rig ideal for SOTA operators and backpackers.
- 3 band operation – 40/30/20
- Wide power supply operation – 6V to 12V
- Low operating current – 20 ma @ 6V, 15 ma @ 12V
- 5+ Watts out at 12V supply, 2.5-3W at 9V supply
- Easy to read 2 line LCD display with back lighting
- Push button tuning and audio limiting eliminates protruding knobs
- Iambic B mode keyer, 9 to 31 WPM range in 1 WPM steps
- Three, 63 character message memories with beacon mode
- Optional decoding and display of Morse being sent via paddle. Know you are sending good code
- Built in 24 hour real time clock
- Battery back up restores last used settings on power up