This is the same Mountain Topper MTR3b that you know and love but with new added features!!
The Mountain Topper Rigs are designed to be a very small, light weight, very battery efficient, multi-band CW rig suitable for field operation. The small size and low weight make this rig ideal for SOTA operators and backpackers.
- 3 band operation – 40/30/20
- Wide power supply operation – 6V to 12V
- Low operating current – 20 ma @ 6V, 15 ma @ 12V
- 5+ Watts out at 12V supply, 2.5-3W at 9V supply
- Easy to read 2 line LCD display with back lighting.
- Push button tuning and audio limiting eliminates protruding knobs.
- Iambic B mode keyer, 9 to 31 WPM range in 1 WPM steps.
- Three, 63 character message memories with beacon mode.
- Optional decoding and display of Morse being sent via paddle. Know your sending good code.
- Built in 24 hour real time clock.
- Battery back up restores last used settings on power up.
Receive MDS: ~ 0.2 uV
Small signal BW ~ 400 Hz
Audio BPF center ~ 650 Hz
~20 mA at 9.0 V
~15 mA at 12.0 V
Typical Transmitter power:
~ 3 watts at 9.0 V, 500 mA
~ 5 watts at 12.0 V, 700 mA
Spurious emissions: -50 dBc or better
Frequency accuracy: +/- 20 Hz, +/-10 Hz or less typical
Drift – negligible
DC Jack: 0.7mm X 10mm Center plus
Antenna jack: BNC
Size: 3.771” x 2.509” x .966” (LWH)
Weight: 4.4 ounces.
6 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum.
Power jack: 1.7 mm center hole, 4 mm diameter, 10 mm (or longer) length.